@ Director
As mind master of the CDIOT, this gives me the opportunity to open a discussion on the fascinating Mind's Creative Processes and the Theatre. So I invite you to join our community, getting it prestigious, because it will be built with your intuitions and questions, meditation and inner answers. This is the place where you can use the freedom to express your doubts and you ideas, sharing with the others the research of your way. The Mind is a living miracle, available better than we could immagine; the theatre is a powerful tool to get deeply its power! But what beyond our discussions?
Prepare for becoming part of a new way to discuss with your right emisphere.
Explore the real power of hypnosis, dramatherapy and cinema-dramatherapy and get away its magic and false misconceptions.
Work nicely with us to create our friendship and the warmth of our curiosity and mind’s exploration.
Learn, enjoy and get excited!
Help yourself adapt to altering life-style changes..if there’s one constant in our life today it’s change; from every direction and faster than ever.
Let’s make the dream a reality...and much much more! Contact and interface with our staff; psychiatrists and psychologists will help you to get your life better!I’m just looking forward to seeing your messages here!

"It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires great strength to decide on what to do" Elbert Hubbard

venerdì 13 novembre 2009

Dramatherapy: working inside, while...tapis-roulant



@ Gianni

Tu chiamale, se vuoi, emozioni…
Guardo i filmati che con fatica il Director ha pubblicato nel blog. Play, play…
Emozioni, sudore alle mani, tremore, nel vedere Berenger-Gianni soffrire come un cane, e il Kamikaze che annuncia con enfasi la sua imminente morte.

Cena leggera, palestra, soliti esercizi, poco sforzo, distensione totale. Specchi; mi guardo, mi piaccio e penso a mio padre. Lo ringrazio per i geni che mi ha dato, ripenso all’educazione dura, alle partite a carte in cui non mi faceva mai vincere, e alle partite a dama. Poi mi diceva che prima o poi avrei imparato a giocare meglio… prima o poi… forse. Lo ringrazio per quella luce particolare negli occhi, per la curiosità che ne traspare e il sorriso schietto, per le domande da bambino che oggi mi rivolge più volte… e non sono le domande di un rinco…oggi lo so. Vuole sentirsi dire da me cose che conosce benissimo. Ha la massima considerazione di me, mi vuole bene da starci male, ma non è mai riuscito a dirmelo. Da piccolo si, ma poi… La cosa mi fa sorridere e provo gioia.

Tapis-roulant, solita velocità, aumento un poco e poi ancora. Assorto nei miei pensieri, preso dalla gioia e dall’emozione che mi trasmettono, volo senza fatica per più di venti minuti, anche se fuori allenamento, e capisco che pezzi di cotenna di rinoceronte e blocchi di emotività vanno in pezzi alleggerendomi, mentre parti del Kamikaze trattenute a forza attaccate al mio corpo, tornano naturalmente al loro posto, consolidando quello che sono.
Sudore e lacrime si mescolano, mentre ripenso agli specchi, che sono ingrati solo quando ci mostrano quello che vogliamo vedere, perché se ci mostrassero le nostre difficoltà, le verità dentro di noi, forse ci sforzeremmo di cambiare, e soffriremmo di meno.

Father and Son
(Father)
It's not time to make a change,
Just relax, take it easy.
You're still young, that's your fault,
There's so much you have to know.
Find a girl, settle down,
If you want you can marry.
Look at me, I am old, but I'm happy.
I was once like you are now, and I know that it's not easy,
To be calm when you've found something going on.
But take your time, think a lot,
Why, think of everything you've got.
For you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not.
(Son)
How can I try to explain,
when I do he turns away again.
It's always been the same, same old story.
From the moment I could talk I was ordered to listen.
Now there's a way and I know that I have to go away.
I know I have to go.
(Father)
It's not time to make a change,
Just sit down, take it slowly.
You're still young, that's your fault,
There's so much you have to go through.
Find a girl, settle down,
if you want you can marry. Look at me, I am old, but I'm happy.
(Son-- Away Away Away, I know I have to Make this decision alone - no)
(Son)
All the times that I cried, keeping all the things I knew inside,
It's hard, but it's harder to ignore it.
If they were right, I'd agree, but it's them They know not me.
Now there's a way and I know that I have to go away.
I know I have to go.
(Father-- Stay Stay Stay, Why must you go and make this decision alone?)

Movie: Original Clip of Father and Son, by Cat Stevens, from his album Tea for the Tillerman , 1970

@ Director
Great!

Nessun commento:

DRAMATHERAPY WORKSHOPS (2004-2009)

Ciclo di Conferenze-Dibattito 2010, aperte al pubblico

organizzate dall' Atelier di Drammaterapia Liberamente -h. 20,00,in sede-

-09 aprile, Il Teatro che cura, dal drama alla drammaterapia + Laboratorio
-07 maggio, La lezione di Grotowsky + Laboratorio
-04 giugno, la Cinematerapia e la Cinema-dramaterapia + Laboratorio
-02 luglio, l'Hypnodrama + Laboratorio: il Ritorno del Padre
(nuova programmazione a settembre)

Gli incontri, aperti su prenotazione, condurranno i partecipanti lungo un percorso informativo, spesso provocatorio e divertente, tra le possibilità e le risorse della mente. I seminari e le conferenze -a carattere educativo e divulgativo - sono indirizzati ad pubblico non professionale, ma anche a tutti coloro che desiderano approfondire la conoscenza della Drammaterapia, quindi educatori, operatori sociali, insegnanti, medici e psicologi La partecipazione agli incontri è gratuita, su prenotazione alle pagine del sito o telefonando alla segreteria scientifica, tel. 340-3448785 o segnalandosi a info.atelier@dramatherapy.it

COMUNICATI STAMPA