@ Director
As mind master of the CDIOT, this gives me the opportunity to open a discussion on the fascinating Mind's Creative Processes and the Theatre. So I invite you to join our community, getting it prestigious, because it will be built with your intuitions and questions, meditation and inner answers. This is the place where you can use the freedom to express your doubts and you ideas, sharing with the others the research of your way. The Mind is a living miracle, available better than we could immagine; the theatre is a powerful tool to get deeply its power! But what beyond our discussions?
Prepare for becoming part of a new way to discuss with your right emisphere.
Explore the real power of hypnosis, dramatherapy and cinema-dramatherapy and get away its magic and false misconceptions.
Work nicely with us to create our friendship and the warmth of our curiosity and mind’s exploration.
Learn, enjoy and get excited!
Help yourself adapt to altering life-style changes..if there’s one constant in our life today it’s change; from every direction and faster than ever.
Let’s make the dream a reality...and much much more! Contact and interface with our staff; psychiatrists and psychologists will help you to get your life better!I’m just looking forward to seeing your messages here!

"It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires great strength to decide on what to do" Elbert Hubbard

mercoledì 20 gennaio 2010

It's time to...DANCE WITH MY FATHER AGAIN


Hypnodrama, nei giorni dopo, secondo tempo, privato...

It's time to make this dance! E' tempo di farla ancora o per la prima volta questa danza, che tu ti lasci tirare in alto o riprendere dalle braccia di tuo padre, calciare un pallone con lui od ammirare le tue piccole trecce mentre cresci.

Stai ancora crescendo, sai, non hai mai smesso e questo era quello che lui voleva, mentre la tua piccola testa già superava la cinta dei suoi pantaloni e si affacciva sulla sua camicia bianca a chiedere di piu'. E' ora di rifarla questa danza, forse di insegnargli a danzare con te, come non avete mai fatto, così bene.

Ora sei cresciuta, conosci molte cose e può venire molto bene questa danza, senza il timore di rimanere indietro, che la notte sia troppo buia, e la sua voce ormai distante. Potrete indicarvi cose mai dette, sussurrarvi parole mai ascoltate, vedere paesaggi già conosciuti insieme ed ora i tuoi...
Puoi risvegliarti, lentamente, senza fretta, quel tempo non può passare più così fretta. Hai il privilegio di fermarlo, mentre tu vai avanti e danzi nella tua vita. 


Esmee Denters

Back when I was a child before life removed all the innocence
My father would lift me high and dance with my mother and me and then
Spin me around 'til I fell asleep
Then up the stairs he would carry me
And I knew for sure I was loved

If I could get another chance another walk another dance with him
I'd play a song that would never ever end
How I'd love love love
To dance with my father again

When I and my mother would disagree
To get my way i would run from her to him
He'd make me laugh just to comfort me
Then finally make me do just what my mama said
Later that night when I was asleep
He left a dollar under my sheet
Never dreamed that he would be gone from me

If I could steal one final glance one final step one final dance with him
I'd play a song that would never ever end
'cause I'd love love love
To dance with my father again

Sometimes I'd listen outside her door
And i'd hear how my mother cried for him
I pray for her even more than me
I pray for her even more than me

I know I'm praying for much too much
But could you send back the only man she loved
I know you don't do it usually
But dear lord she's dying
To dance with my father again
Every night i fall asleep and this is all I ever dream

A great  interpretation of this song at http://www.youtube.com/watch? by Celine Dion

Song: Dance with my Father Again, written by R&B-soul singer-songwriter Luther Vandross. It was released in the United States on June 10, 2003 by J Records, his final album to be released before his death on July 1, 2005.

1 commento:

Gianni ha detto...

Bello director, straziante come il rimorso per ciò che non è stato e non potrà più essere, se non in sogno, o dentro di noi.
Quasi sempre non ci rendiamo conto dell'importanza delle persone che abbiamo vicino, e soprattutto le vediamo con gli occhi velati da sentimenti che tutto mistificano. E la vita continua in uno sperpero di energie volte a dimostrare di essere migliore, meritevole, capace e pieno/a di qualità. I nostri genitori non conoscevano certe cose, lati nascosti dell'essere umano, ma noi si. Per questo abbiamo il dovere di cercare con coraggio le nostre difficoltà, e lavorarci su, per imparare a ballare con i nostri figli evitando che rimanga un sogno o un rimpianto.
Gianni

DRAMATHERAPY WORKSHOPS (2004-2009)

Ciclo di Conferenze-Dibattito 2010, aperte al pubblico

organizzate dall' Atelier di Drammaterapia Liberamente -h. 20,00,in sede-

-09 aprile, Il Teatro che cura, dal drama alla drammaterapia + Laboratorio
-07 maggio, La lezione di Grotowsky + Laboratorio
-04 giugno, la Cinematerapia e la Cinema-dramaterapia + Laboratorio
-02 luglio, l'Hypnodrama + Laboratorio: il Ritorno del Padre
(nuova programmazione a settembre)

Gli incontri, aperti su prenotazione, condurranno i partecipanti lungo un percorso informativo, spesso provocatorio e divertente, tra le possibilità e le risorse della mente. I seminari e le conferenze -a carattere educativo e divulgativo - sono indirizzati ad pubblico non professionale, ma anche a tutti coloro che desiderano approfondire la conoscenza della Drammaterapia, quindi educatori, operatori sociali, insegnanti, medici e psicologi La partecipazione agli incontri è gratuita, su prenotazione alle pagine del sito o telefonando alla segreteria scientifica, tel. 340-3448785 o segnalandosi a info.atelier@dramatherapy.it

COMUNICATI STAMPA